Requesting a Garry's Mod Server <3

• [Game Template]

Server Type: Garry’s Mod

Playercount: (32)

Voice Server: (No)

Community URL: https://discord.gg/4pawSJY

Have you read the ToS?: Yes

Quote one line from the ToS:
    7.) "Must speak fluent English and preferably be in the USA/Canada for the optimal latency & timezone for support."

Pre-Mount CSS?: Yes <- Useful for DarkRP/TTT/Murder/etc

I previously owned Phantom Network

I’d be grateful if you can host my server ❤
    I’m trying to rebuild my community I owned Phantom networks before I’m trying to start up a DarkRP server named Insidious Network

• GNU/Linux Owner

Hi Silent,
    Thank you for posting and I’d be more than happy to host you a server along with the others who are currently waiting to be hosted. ArkTechHosting now has free slots opened but we still aren’t accepting servers because we’re migrating all existing servers to the new hypervisor we’ll be using for ArkTech from this point on. The hypervisor offers us a lot of flexibility, control, data recovery and better possible utilization of our server machines so it’s quite important.

Once the servers are moved over I can provide you a server, just make sure to have notifications on or check your email because I’ll notify you when we’re ready. Our new server machine will be coming soon too so I may be offering new plans that may help your community grow. Apologies for the wait!

• Hello, Soarin
    Thank you for the message, Take your time and I hope all goes well. Have a good day!

• GNU/Linux Owner

@Silent said in Requesting a Garry's Mod Server ❤:

Hello, Soarin
    Thank you for the message, Take your time and I hope all goes well. Have a good day!

Thank you and you too, if you have any more questions such as progress or want to know what’s happening behind the scenes until you get a server you can feel free to message me.

• Thank you and you too, if you have any more questions such as progress or want to know what’s happening behind the scenes until you get a server you can feel free to message me.

Alright sweet, Thank you again and hope all goes well! ☺